Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) Advisory Services
WE WORK WITH EMERGING AND MID-MARKET TECHNOLOGY COMPANIES IN THE PREPARATION IN GOING PUBLIC
GOING Public VIA MERGING WITH A SPAC
A SPAC, or a Special Purpose Acquisition Company, is a publicly traded company that was formed for the sole purpose of acquiring an operating business, with that business becoming a public company as an alternative to a traditional IPO.
This structure allows companies with a certain profile the ability to access the public markets quickly, more efficiently and likely sooner than going through the more traditional IPO process. Now, the company still needs to be ready to become a publicly traded company, and that is where CAVU Capital comes in. We’ll initially help you determine if your company is a good candite for a SPAC transaction and if you are, we’ll be there to help you navigate all phases of the process.
We Get Results
How We Work
Partner with our team and we’ll guide you through our process.
Phase One: Analysis of your Company
We will help determine if your company is a good candidate to go public via a merger with a SPAC. This analysis can include:
- Financial analysis of your business and potential acquisition targets to determine a likely range of what your enterprise value is.
- Public company readiness from a financial control standpoint. We will work with you along with outside consultants, if necessary, to create a plan to prepare you for public company governance and reporting.
Phase Two: Determinination that your Company will be Attractive to the SPAC
- Finding the right SPAC based on size and sector focus
- Assist with negotiations with the SPAC
- Assist with finding PIPE financing for the SPAC
Phase Three: Post Business Combination
- Continue support for raising additional capital
- M&A advisory services
- Assist with putting an investor relations plan together and finding analyst coverage for your company
- Integration consulting
Latest Articles About SPACs
What Is a SPAC? Your Guide to Wall Street’s Hottest Trend Companies and investors are head over heels about Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs). What
“Technology markets are always operating in a fast-moving and competitive space, but that doesn’t mean you need to navigate alone. Success in this space means having the experience and relationships to yield you results. It means working with a partner that has over 20 years of experience with M&A transactions.”
– Barry Shevlin – CEO of Cavu Capital
Along with operating and building our own technology companies, we have a very strong and unique perspective from strategic growth to day-to-day operations, which positions us to give the right advise and direction to achieve the results you deserve.
We have a direct line to the CEO’s and CFO’s of hundreds of companies in the IT Services and MSP spaces. We have deep relationships with Cisco, Microsoft, AWS and Google Partner ecosystems, which positions us to be a unique and highly effective team to represent your business.
Our team has completed over $1 billion in public and private investment banking transactions. Combining our relationships with our experience creates the momentum you need to meet your financial goals.