Investment Banking SERVICES for SAAS AND SOFTWARE COMPANIES
CAVU has over 20 years of IT services industry experience, knowledge, and relationships.
The global market for SaaS (software as a service) is approaching $70 billion. $20 billion of that is in the U.S. alone. This growth is due to an increase in automation, machine learning (ML), and artificial intelligence (AI). Companies across all industries are continuing their digital transformation initiatives. Through strategic acquisitions and growth capital, technology companies can meet the demands of this digital transformation.
Software and SAAS companies can turn to CAVU. We can help you in capturing a greater market share through capital or acquisitions.
SAAS and SOFTWARE IS GROWING AT A RAPID PACE
The rapid demand for the products and services of SaaS and software companies means companies are constantly in competition to capture a share of the market. CAVU can help you meet those demands. We can help software and SaaS companies execute the necessary capital raises or mergers and acquisitions required to meet this continued demand. Success in this space means having the experience and relationships to yield you the results you deserve. It means working with a partner that has over 20 years of experience with SAAS and software companies.
Examples of SAAS and software companies
- Software enabling automation
- Robotic Process Automation as a Service (RPAaaS)
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Marketing Automation/Technology
- Marketo/Eloqua/HubSpot/Pardot, etc
- Google Partners, WordPress partners, etc.
- Salesforce and Microsoft Partner Ecosystem
- Ecommerce platforms
- Gaming and business communication platforms
- OS, database and virtualization platforms
ou need someone who understands the unique needs of your company. CAVU is more than investment banking services. We are a team of experts that successfully execute transactions and raises capital. We help you stay competitive and capture a greater market share.
That’s where CAVU comes in. We have extensive firsthand experience with digital transformation. We can help you come up with a plan, and then help you execute that plan.
We Can Help You With Your SaaS and Software Capital Needs
CAVU can help you execute your company’s strategies for a global SaaS and software market.
Proven Experience Working With Technology Companies
CAVU’s cofounder and CEO Barry Shevlin has 20+ years in developing and implementing digital transformation solutions, not only for his own organization, but for clients that he oversaw.
- He developed Vology’s cloud-based, next generation operating system (Opus) utilized across all aspects of the business that reduced administrative burden by over 50% for both front and back office functions.
- Inaugurated and oversaw Vology’s “Office of Innovation” that assisted customers with digital transformations and roadmap development for transferring workloads to public cloud platforms.
- Spearheaded the company’s internal cloud-migration strategy with 100% of company infrastructure now cloud-based. Reduced physical data center footprint from nine locations in 2016 to zero in 2020.
Our experience is in operating and building technology companies, along with having deep relationships with Microsoft and Google Partner ecosystems, positions us to be a unique and highly effective team to represent your business.
We have a direct line to the CEO’s and CFO’s of hundreds of companies in the digital transformation space. We have been working in and around the marketing automation space for over a decade. We have long relationships in the Adobe/Marketo, HubSpot Oracle/Eloqua, WordPress, Microsoft and Google partner ecosystems. As a regular attendee at digital marketing industry events over the years, we have developed many long-term relationships that help us in virtually every process we go through.
A History of Success in the Software Space
Within the past decade, we have successfully executed over $1 billion in both private and public banking transactions. CAVU is well-positioned to help SaaS and software companies execute mergers, acquisitions, and capital raises.
Contact us and work with our winning team
Need to speak to an investment banking consultant now? Call us at 1-813-400-2843.