CAVU closes more technology deals based on their leading industry experience, knowledge, and relationships.
- This company was a well-known IT services company in the Northeast
- A previous investment bank went to over 150 buyers and produced only 1 offer, leaving the client on the market for 4 years
- CAVU’s operational experience/expertise aligned ideally with assessing what changes were needed to aquire a strategic buyer
Read the full press release at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/atsg-acquires-mtm-technologies-inc-301193488.html
- Digital marketing company
- The CAVU Capital team was able to customize this company’s value proposition to fit the buyer and earned the company an optimal offer
- Persistence and strong relationships developed by CAVU led to the aquisition by a PE-backed strategic buyer
- A Florida based insurtech company
- CAVU Capital Team’s competitive process increased this company’s sale price nearly 3x greater than their first offer from a year prior
- Acquired by a Fortune 20 company
RELATIONSHIPS MATTER IN CLOSING DEALS
CAVU’s cofounder and CEO Barry Shevlin has 20+ years in the IT services industry. He built what became the 20th largest MSP in the world and has completed over $350 million in capital transactions in the IT Services space.
Our overall team experience is in operating and building technology companies, along with having deep relationships with many midmarket companies allows us to be a unique and highly effective team to represent your business.
We have a direct line to the CEO’s and CFO’s of hundreds of companies in IT. We have decades long relationships with many technology ecosystems. Over the years, we’ve also been very active in the Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft and Google partner ecosystems. As a regular attendee at partner conferences and industry association gatherings over the years, we have developed many long-term relationships that help us in virtually every process we go through.