CAVU Capital is a rapidly growing boutique investment bank that exclusively focuses on servicing emerging and mid-market technology companies. The principals at the firm have both financial and operational backgrounds with career long track records of success. The combination of the technology focus and the experience as operators is a true differentiator vs. more traditional lower mid-market investment banks.
Play an integral role on the Technology & Services Investment Banking team in driving the growth of our Firm.
Our focus is to help technology companies in certain verticals with enterprise values between $10 and $200 million. We have identified approximately 1400 companies in Florida and the broader southeast US that fit our criteria.
This role is responsible for taking the initiative to create and nurture relationships with the companies we want to help. The more we know about a company the more helpful we can be. While we want to understand their financial profile, we also want to understand their growth plans and their overall strategy. This role will be responsible for maintaining the information flow so we can (1) bring companies ideas as we come across them (ideas are often acquisitions) and (2) help companies raise capital or sell their business when that time comes.
The ideal candidate will have a proactive attitude to generate interest through thoughtful outreach. Follow up must be in their DNA. Candidates must have a tremendous work ethic, a high level of maturity and superior communication skills including facilitation of presentations to small groups and senior executives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate efforts to initiate and maintain the flow of communication with our current and prospective clients, through continuous outreach based on:
- Phone calls and emails
- LinkedIn engagement
- Creating and distributing relevant content
- In person meetings, events and industry trade shows
- Continuously update client and prospective client’s information in our internal database, with detailed summaries of all communications
- Research and analyze target demographics, busines trends, customer needs and interests to create content that will be relevant for our clients and prospective clients
- Create and maintain processes that ensure we are consistently following up with clients and prospective clients
- Consistently meet and exceed pre-assigned goals and activity targets
- Accurately document and manage opportunities and prospect interaction in internal database
- Prepare and present sales pitches, progress reports and other valuable data to potential prospects
- Support the firm’s team members in ad hoc work related to both new business development and transaction execution
- Demonstrated achievement in Sales and Customer Service roles
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office applications
- Basic understanding of the Investment Banking and Technology industries, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Innovation and problem-solving skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Please include a cover letter with your current resume.
Sending an email directly to our CEO shows initiative and will be viewed favorably.