CAVU Capital Launches To Provide Investment Banking Services For Emerging and Mid-Market Technology CompaniesDecember 9, 2020
Tampa, Florida – December 9, 2020 – It’s no secret the COVID-19 Pandemic placed a high degree of importance on technology and business that are able to leverage technology. With this came high growth, high valuations, but also companies that weren’t able to pivot faced dire financial situations and all are in need of expert advice and resources. Barry Shevlin, one of Tampa Bay’s most successful technology executives, launches CAVU Capital with Michael Johnson, a technology focused investment banker with 15-year track record of success. The combination of operational experience with traditional investment banking experience being the differentiator.
CAVU Capital Provides:
- ADVISORY SERVICES: Mergers, Acquisitions, & Divestitures, Growth Capital, Restructuring & Recapitalizations, and Management Buyouts.
- FOCUSED EXCLUSIVELY ON TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRIES: Including: IT and Managed Services, SaaS and Software Companies, Digital Marketing Services, and TeleHealth and Healthcare Technology.
- TRANSACTION SIZES: M&A: $10 million to $200 million, Private Placements: $5 – $100 million, Senior Credit Facilities: $5 – $100 million and Mezzanine / 2nd Lien Loans: $5 – $100 million.
During a recent press event, a company spokesperson made these comments, “At CAVU, our principals have backgrounds in both operations and finance. They’ve built and run companies as large as $175 million in revenues and have combined to complete over $600 million in capital markets transactions over the last decade.”
He goes on to say, “The operating aspect is an important differentiator between CAVU Capital and most other mid-market investment banks. We’ve built businesses, we know first-hand the challenges that you’re dealing with and can give you our perspective as both a banker and an operator.”
CAVU Capital believes in 3 guiding principles that keep transactions on track and result in exceptional client satisfaction:
- COMMON SENSE APPROACH: Common sense must prevail at all times. Their goal is to get all parties, including accountants, lawyers, consultants, bankers, buyers, and sellers to agree to a commonsense approach. Driven by common sense and using their technology and investment banking expertise, the CAVU Team brings clarity to any situation.
- TRANSPARENCY AND COMMUNICATION: At CAVU, they deliver good news quickly and bad news even faster. They believe in always being transparent and overcommunicating. They have a process, and it includes customizing their approach based on each client’s unique circumstances and considering the profile of investors and/or buyers they are most likely to attract.
- INTEGRITY, THEIR WORD IS THEIR BOND: The Team at CAVU takes integrity seriously. They boil it down to one simple thing, always, without exception, do what was promised. Period.
For complete information, visit: https://cavucapital.com
Securities offered through GT Securities, Inc., member FINRA, SIPC